Friday, May 30, 2008

Open for Business

If you're just finding this blog, Midwest Moms is the prime spot to find discussion of topics important to people in our stage of life.

No one knows the path of a Mom better than one who has walked it. I am a 35 year-old mother of 3 -- two boys (ages 7 and 5) and a little girl (age2). This is the place where I'll share all I can about the trials and delights of raising them.

Although I currently stay at home, raising my children full-time, I am an historian by profession. I am politically active and aware, and I love to talk about the issues facing families with children. So, you'll find a healthy amount of political discussion here, too.

So, bookmark this site and visit often. I hope to hear from you and learn from you as we continue on this crazy, twisty path of ours.

In friendship,

Midwest Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.