Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sharing Sunday

I rarely post on Sunday, but I just discovered an amazing artist named Carlos Lascano. His work was sent to my by a friend who writes a wonderful blog called Kiwipulse. Kiwipulse is a video/advertising/design site that also shares odd news and short films.

"A Short Love Story in Stop Motion" is a touching story with (to me) amazing animation. I have such respect for those with the talent to create something this beautiful. Please have a look:




A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

To find out more about the artist, visit the original post at Kiwipulse. I do not usually gravitate toward video content on the web, but this piece was truly beautiful and absolutely worth sharing. It really spoke to me as a parent and a wife about the fantastic way imagination colors everything we do. I hope you other moms will enjoy it.

psst ... if you're like me, get a tissue before you hit "play". ;)

- Midwest Mom

1 comment:

  1. Julia, I rarely watch video content on people's blogs but I loved this short film. I'm a Dad and thought it was very moving...luverly in fact!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.